Monday, March 5, 2018

Pennsylvania CRITICAL special election happening on March 13 - Trump: My Endorsement (Official)


Jm,

At a time when YOUR agenda is being held hostage on every front, we need to be sure we have a Congress packed with the toughest fighters in the country.

That’s why I am proud to endorse Rick Saccone for PA-18 in the CRITICAL special election happening on March 13.

Rick is the fighter we need in Congress right now.

He’s a respected vet, a faithful family man, and a true America First patriot who will work around the clock to give Pennsylvania families the future YOU deserve.

But right now liberals are spending millions to try and buy congressional races all over the country to rob us of our future -- and now they’re eyeing Pennsylvania’s 18th.

So I told Rick I’d send out a fundraising email on his behalf to a special list I have of the toughest Keystone patriots out there -- and I’ll be sending him a list of everyone that helped out.

Please make a contribution to help Rick stop Nancy Pelosi from stealing this seat from us.

Thank you,

Trump Signature Headshot
Donald J. Trump
President of the United States