Sunday, May 26, 2019

Kanye West Slams Liberals for ‘Bullying’ Trump Supporters – They’re ‘Treated Like Enemies of America’

Kanye West was on with David Letterman recently, and spoke up in defense of Trump supporters, who he says are routinely bullied by liberals.

The topic of bullying is a hot button for many. Those who have been bullied could tell you the emotional impact is anything but positive. At the core of bullying, however, seems to be the belief that the one doing the bullying (in the bully’s mind, anyway) is superior in some way to the victim. If you translate that belief into the political arena, it becomes quite evident that the party with the Bully mentality is Democrats. They have accepted the mindset that their way is far superior to that of the “common” man, therefore, they will go to any lengths to dominate the political landscape by whatever means necessary. In short, they use bullying as a manipulative tool to gain control.
This from Breitbart:

Rap megastar and fashion mogul Kanye West made it clear that liberals like to “bully” supporters of President Donald Trump after he was challenged by talk show host David Letterman on his support for the president.

“This is like my thing with Trump—we don’t have to feel the same way, but we have the right to feel what we feel,” Kanye West said during an appearance on Letterman’s Netflix talk show My Next Guest Needs No Introduction, according to The Daily Beast
“So if I see a person that I admire talking about Donald Trump can think whatever he does,” Letterman says at one point. “I wonder if those thoughts, indirectly, aren’t hurting people who are already being hurt.”
West goes on to argue that Trump supporters are “treated like enemies of America because that’s what they felt.”
“Have you ever been beaten up in your high school for wearing the wrong hat?” the Grammy-winner contended. “Liberals bully people who are Trump supporters!”
The 41-year-old rap superstar has never made any secret of his support for Trump and his disdain for those who demand that people should think in a certain way.
“You don’t have to agree with trump but the mob can’t make me not love him,” West wrote last year. “We are both dragon energy. He is my brother. I love everyone. I don’t agree with everything anyone does. That’s what makes us individuals. And we have the right to independent thought.”

Source: Breitbart News
I have to agree with Kanye. I’m sure many of you can point to instances in which you were verbally battered because of your conservative politics. The left seems to cater to the emotion rather than reason, and when threatened, a person with a strongly held emotion gets very stirred up and will attack a well-reasoned thought process regardless of whether or not their emotional attachment makes any sense.
I think it points to the deficiency in the attacker more than a deficiency in the victims who are, in this case, Trump supporters. In talking to his supporters you will often hear references to the obvious improvements his policies have made to their lives. The detractors attack his person, and their whole argument is based on their hatred of the man without regard to any logic.
I will say that I was uncertain as to whether or not I would want Trump as my president during the early stages of the 2016 campaign. I remember discussing candidates with friends, and I said that for me, the jury was still out on Trump (at that time). Once he got the nomination, however, it was an easy choice between Trump and Crooked Hillary. Her track record and platform was so far away from anything that I could support that King Kong would have been preferable. Trump, on the other hand, appealed to me with his “what do you have to lose?” approach. I knew we would lose our country if Hillary got the Oval Office, and that was a totally unacceptable option. Now with 2+ years to look back on with Trump as President, I’m SO glad Hillary is NOT my president!! He makes me proud with the way he punches the bullies right in the nose! President Trump, let’s Make America Great Again!

davidharrisjr.com