Friday, August 25, 2017

The DANGEROUS ESCALATION of Online Censorship


Conservative Jewish Female Journalist Laura Loomer Gets Daily Stormer Chat Room Shut Down


[JM Talboo] What they physically do is one thing. What they post on a site or chat room is something else altogether. T
he Westboro Baptist Church protests/disrupts funerals in sickening ways all the time, which is the same type of situation that recently got the Daily Stormer site shut down.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2014/03/21/westboro-baptist-church-pickets-funerals/6688951/

But I wouldn't say 
The Westboro Baptist Church or the Stormer are inciting a riot unless they are acting violently or calling for violence. They can be arrested, however, if they are breaking laws like protesting without a permit. The Daily Stormer, as I recall, explicitly state they do not support using violence to achieve their goals. 

I do support the police shutting down a potentially violent situation in person. I also support defamation suits against sites when they engage in such activities. I do not support free speech being attacked. It's a slippery slope. 


Here is some material dealing with a similar situation I wrote about, as you'll see I also noted there is a debate to be had, but I again came down on the side of free speech, even though I thought what was being done was disgusting...


http://trumpisright.blogspot.com/search?q=inciting+violence+loomer

When I was a tiny boy I was mad that the KKK were allowed to hold a rally in the city I lived in at the time. That is when I learned about the concept of freedom of speech. That it was all or nothing. That it must be this way or it'd be arbitrary and meaningless. That there had to be the worst of things protected and constantly pushing the boundaries to test it and defend our free society from statism. The price of freedom is eternal vigilance as they say. I was probably 6 or 7 years old and I got the concept easily. These are fucking adults we are talking about here that are stealing people's hard earned money taboot. Enough of this shit! MAGA!



Davina Right 12 hours ago
She's part of the Fake Right, Her & her Boss Ezra Levant of Rebel Media are going down in Flames.

beautyinthenight1986 6 hours ago
I'm sorry Martin, but (((they))) are not conservative... The Rebel media just fired Faith Goldy for going on Azzmadors podcast. They are a bunch of Steven Steinlight tier cultural Marxists. They actually said that: calling what the white South Africans are experiencing a genocide: delegitimizes actual genocides, and is divisive...

They are just like Alex jones... They tell enough truth to keep the subversion going...

I read the Daily Stormer everyday, they have never advocated violence. They are shitlords, they do troll, but they are not violent.


camaro sunrise 11 hours ago (edited)
Only Loomer's ilk have the right to freedom of speech, it seems, nowadays.

Bingo 12 hours ago
Sets a bad precedent. Hate speech is opinion speech. First Daily Stormer then you and me. then you will not have the right to your own opinion.
Rebel Media is done. Southern & Posobiec take hush money. - The Demise Of The Rebel Media - What You Need To Know - Why Everyone's Leaving Rebel Media - Faith Goldy: fired by failing Rebel Media for talking to edgy Alt-Right podcast:

http://trumpisright.blogspot.com/2017/08/rebel-media-is-done-southern-posobiec.html

Anthony Brian Logan (A BLACK MAN): Why I'm Against The Daily Stormer Website Being Taken Down:

https://phnxrizing.blogspot.com/2017/08/anthony-brian-logan-why-im-against.html



Lyrics:

[Intro]

A-yo Ice, man. I'm working on this term paper for college. What's the
First Amendment?

[Verse 1]

Freedom of Speech, that's some motherfuckin' bullshit
You say the wrong thing, they'll lock your ass up quick
The FCC says "Profanity - No Airplay"?
They can suck my dick while I take a shit all day
Think I give a fuck about some silly bitch named Gore?
Yo PMRC, here we go, raw
Yo Tip, what's the matter? You ain't gettin' no dick?
You're bitchin' about rock'n'roll, that's censorship, dumb bitch
The Constitution says we all got a right to speak
Say what we want Tip, your argument is weak
Censor records, TV, school books too
And who decides what's right to hear? You?
Hey PMRC, you stupid fuckin' assholes
The sticker on the record is what makes 'em sell gold
Can't you see, you alcoholic idiots
The more you try to suppress us, the larger we get

[Verse 2]

[You have the right to remain silent]
Fuck that right! I want the right to talk
I want the right to speak, I want the right to walk
Where I wanna, yell and I'm gonna
Tell and rebel every time I'm on a
Microphone on the stage cold illin'
The knowledge I drop will be heard by millions
We ain't the problems, we ain't the villains
It's the suckers deprivin' the truth from our children
You can't hide the fact, Jack
There's violence in the streets every day, any fool can recognise that
But you try to lie and lie
And say America's some motherfuckin' apple pie
Yo, you gotta be high to believe that
You're gonna change the world by a sticker on a record sleeve
Cos once you take away my right to speak
Everybody in the world's up shit creek

[Verse 3]

Let me tell you about down south
Where a motherfucker might as well not even have a mouth
Columbus, Georgia, said they'd lock me up
If I got on the stage in my show and said "Fuck"
So I thought for a minute and said "No,
I wasn't even gonna do a damned show"
Cos for me to change my words from my rhymes
Is never gonna happen cos there's no sell outs on mine
But I vowed to get those motherfuckers one day
They even arrested Bobby Brown and Cool J
Yo, they got their's comin', cos I'm mad and I'm gunnin'
Homeboys, and there's no runnin'
I'm gonna tell you how I feel about you
No bull, no lies, no slack, just straight fact
Columbus, Georgia, you can suck my dick
You ain't nothin' but a piece of fuckin' shit on the damned map

[Verse 4]

Freedom of Speech, let 'em take it from me
Next they'll take it from you, then what you gonna do?
Let 'em censor books, let 'em censor art
PMRC, this is where the witch hunt starts
You'll censor what we see, we read, we hear, we learn
The books will burn
You better think it out
We should be able to say anything, our lungs were meant to shout
Say what we feel, yell out what's real
Even though it may not bring mass appeal
Your opinion is yours, my opinion is mine
If you don't like what I'm sayin'? Fine
But don't close it, always keep an open mind
A man who fails to listen is blind
We only got one right left in the world today
Let me have it or throw The Constitution away

[Outro (Jello Biafra)]

What they're trying to do with radio, with this, uh, McCarron-Walter
Act and a lot of other ways, is start by saying that they're
protecting the public from wicked rock bands, or girlie magazines, or
whatever. But, if you follow the chain of dominoes that falls down,
what they're really trying to do is shut off our access to information
itself.

If they can't do it by law they know there's other ways to do it.
One more oldie that tested those limits. Is he saying cuck killer? lol