Friday, June 22, 2018

Owen Benjamin Calls out his haters (Rogan, Crowder, Shapiro, Molyneux, Candice Owens, Alex Jones)

I've had enough of the hate and the jealousy. No one is safe. I call out: Jordan Peterson, Joe Rogan, Sam Harris, Gavin McInnes, Bert Kreisher, Dave Smith, Tucker Carlson, PragerU, Joey Diaz, Alex Trabeck, Klavan, Knowles, Milo, Dave Smith, and God. No one is SAFE! Not even the Jews! If it wasn't for my dad's weiner and my mom's "ok," there would be no Owen Benjamin. Piano brought me to stand up comedy. I've had two Comedy Central specials. I'm tall but suck at basketball, I'm smart but can't spell, I'm nice but kind of a dick. I've been in some movies: House Bunny, Staten Island Summer w/ SNL cast, Bucky Larson w/ Nick Swardson, Jack and Jill w/ Adam Sandler. Also some TV shows: Sullivan and Son - produced by Vince Vaughn, Leno, Fallon, and Bar Rescue. You may have seen/heard me in podcasts: Joe Rogan, Adam Corolla, Steven Crowder, and the Impractical Jokers podcast. http://Hugepianist.com for tour dates


Owen Benjamin Calls out his haters (Rogan, Crowder, Shapiro, Molyneux, Candice Owens, Alex Jones)