Saturday, October 5, 2019

Fauxahontas caught in new lie about career as a teacher


Fauxahontas Was Caught In Another Lie. This One Is About Her Previous Career As a Teacher.
Beth Baumann | Oct 05, 2019 12:15 PM

Fauxahontas Was Caught In Another Lie. This One Is About Her Previous Career As a Teacher.
Source: AP Photo/Charlie Neibergall

Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) has repeatedly said she was a special needs school teacher but she was fired because she was "visibly pregnant." It's become part of her typical stomping speech, a part of her so-called "resume."

Elizabeth Warren says that she probably would still would be a special needs teacher today, if she hadn't gotten fired for being visibly pregnant (in the days before unions).

— Rebecca Klein (@rklein90) May 13, 2019
Warren talking about getting fired because a principal gave her teaching job away because Warren was visibly pregnant. She said she went to law school and then went back to teaching. She ends with a pitch: "I know what's broken. I want to be in the fight to fix it for America."

— Yamiche Alcindor (@Yamiche) September 13, 2019
It turns out Warrens' narrative was nothing but a lie.

During a 2007 interview with Harvard Law Professor Leo Gottlieb, Warren explained the education she obtained. She graduated from high school at 16 and received a full ride scholarship to George Washington University as long as she took part in their debate team. She obtained a degree in Speech Pathology and Audiology. She taught for a year and started graduate school to obtain her certificate so she could receive a permanent position at the school. She ultimately walked away from teaching and went to law school.

"I was married at nineteen and graduated from college after I’d married, and my first year post-graduation I worked in a public school system with the children with disabilities. I did that for a year, and then that summer I didn’t have the education courses, so I was on an 'emergency certificate,' it was called," Warren explained.

"I went back to graduate school and took a couple of courses in education and said, 'I don’t think this is going to work out for me.' I was pregnant with my first baby, so I had a baby and stayed home for a couple of years, and I was really casting about, thinking, 'What am I going to do?' My husband’s view of it was, 'Stay home. We have children, we’ll have more children, you’ll love this.' And I was very restless about it."

"So, I went back home to Oklahoma — by this point we were living in New Jersey because of his job — I went back home to Oklahoma for Christmas and saw a bunch of the boys that I had been in high school debate with and they’d all gone on to law school, and they said, 'You should go to law school. You’ll love it,'" Warren recounted. "'I said, 'You really think so?' And they said, 'Of all of us, you should have gone to law school. You’re the one who should’ve gone to law school.' So, I took the tests, applied to law school, and the day my daughter, who later became my co-author, turned two, I started law school at Rutgers Law School in New Jersey, which at the time had the nickname of being the 'People’s Electric Law Company,' a really crazy place.

Apparently, lying is just part of Warren's campaign. First, she lied about being Native American. Then a DNA test revealed she's only 1/1024th Native American. Now she's fluffing up her background and changing her tune because a different narrative benefits her.

The lie after lie shows that Warren knows she's an elitist who most Americans cannot relate to. She doesn't understand their worries and their struggles. And lying to make it seem as though she understands the struggle just digs her deeper into a hole.

Advertisement
Around the Web
Trump's Latest Gift To His Supporters Enrages Liberals Everywhere!
Trump Supporter? Get This Trump 2020 Hat Free! Click Here
This Little Thing From Trump Is Driving Liberals Mad! Claimed Yours Yet?
Federal Program Will Pay Off Your Home If You Live In U.S.