Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Attack The Women

By Roger Stone
stonezone.com

Hillary Clinton says women on the college campuses who are sexually assaulted deserve to be believed. But what of those women like Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey and Paula Jones as well as many others who have accused Bill Clinton of sexual assault and rape in addition to exposing himself? When confronted about this by a New Hampshire voter, Hillary gave us a clue as to how she intends to handle these troublesome women. “I would say that everyone should be believed at first until they are disbelieved based on evidence”.

Since there is no evidence whatsoever that any of the women who accuse Clinton of sexual misconduct are lying so Hillary’s henchmen David Brock intends to manufacture evidence to once again smear the women. Last week the rape deniers at Media Matters For America prompted the Clinton campaign to charge the Clinton sexual assault victim Kathleen Willey's mortgage had been paid by Republican Presidential contender Donald Trump. This information turns out to be incorrect.

Addressing this most recent smear Kathleen Willey who was groped by Bill Clinton in the Oval Office said “This morning both FOX and CNN reported that a Clinton spokesman said that Donald Trump had been helping me pay my mortgage payments in return for my going out and campaigning for him on the road. This is entirely untrue,” Some friends did set up a GO FUND ME account to help save my home from foreclosure. Although I strongly support Donald Trump he was not among the hundreds of donors and friends who are voluntarily helping me save my home for foreclosure” Willey said in the statement.

When many friends of Kathleen Willey a brave and courageous woman set up a GO FUND ME account to save her house I was told by a member of Trumps' staff that Trump had made a on-line contribution. I told Alex Jones this in an InfoWars.com interview. I was incorrect, It turns out to be have never been made. Therefore the charge of Hillary Clinton’s campaign that Trump has ‘made Willey’s mortgage payments to get her to campaign’ is a lie. This is the same old Hillary tactic- attack the women.

With the publication of my book 'The Clinton's War on Women," I’ve been subject to a near hysterical smear campaign by George Soros financed front, Media Matters For America, apologists for the Clintons who actively seek to pressure and stifle those who tell the truth about the Clinton’s abuse of women or their corruption.

This is right out of Stone Rules “If you can refute the message then discredit the messenger”. I am, however, not a candidate for President and this is not about me. I am most certainly imperfect and have admitted to being a libertine as well as a Libertarian. I am a partisan.I have had a long career in the corrupted two-party system and have used my talents as an opposition researcher to document the stunning case of Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton’s various crimes. My book stands on it's own. Let the voters decide. The women overpowered, assaulted, raped and bitten by Bill and then bullied by Hillary are all more credible than the Former First Lady.

This is essentially the exact same tactic that Bill and Hillary used in the 1980s to discredit and disparage those brave women who have come forward to bear witness to the Clintons crimes against them. It is not incidental three separate victims would tell NBC,The Washington Post and Newsweek, Bill Clinton would bite the upper lips of his victims so hard they would bleed- a classic rapist disabling move that also says ,not so subtly, keep your mouth shut.

When Donald Trump accused Bill Clinton of rape and accused Hillary of abusing Bill's victims he made it clear that the main street media's attempt to make this issue about martial infidelity, or adultery or cheating or indiscretions will fail.

Related: