Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Send Free Care Package To US Troops From Crown Royal (21+ Site Age Gate)


This is super cool.
I am a disabled vet who did 15 months in Iraq. This is what I liked: Cookies Personal stories about your life (we all don’t agree being there, but you all motivate us anyways) Lip Balm (you never know) Calling Cards Chips were cool but I didn’t like eating a lot of salty stuff over there because my lips were often cracked and it hurt. Coffee was good but we have plenty of that over there tbh.
Things that were thrown away by almost everyone: Shampoo Soap Toothpaste
To this day I have a little plush squirtle that I hang in my car that some kid sent us. He was 8 and said it was his favorite Pokémon. I kept it before anyone else could be like “oh cool!” And then throw it away months later. I deployed almost 10 years ago (oh my god...) but that thing is still one of my most prized possessions. He gave me his favorite thing for no other reason than he believed in me.
I’ll take a picture of it when I get back to my car.