Monday, June 12, 2017

Bernie Sanders Anti-Christian Litmus Test For Gov't Workers - .@Liz_Wheeler: Bernie Sanders attacks Christians - Bernie Sanders HATES Christians, and here's why.

Editor's Note: The way I see it, Jesus or Yeshua if you rather, was a rainbow body monk. Just as students go to these monks today for teachings and blessings and just as Padmasambhava is said to have been able to take on someone else's karma to help burn it off, I believe Jesus offers much the same. I have no issue believing that Jesus was an immanation of the divine offering a shortcut to the rainbow body...

http://debunkingdeath.blogspot.com/2017/06/jesus-was-rainbow-body-monk.html
http://debunkingdeath.blogspot.com/2015/02/the-rainbow-body-periodically-updated.html

I suggest trying your best and praying for his help! Being Christ-like is my interpretation of coming to the father through him. The hard way is being a monk. The easy way out is just having faith in Jesus the redeemer. The middle-road and one seemingly supported by the Bible in it's talk of faith and good works being necessary is the one I suggested above.